Saturday, May 28, 2011

The day I couldn't finish what I didn't start.

I was saying..
But nobody heard...
When it all began to...
Where did it go?
Calmness used to be natural to me.
Now evaporating through my grimace.
The slide has begun towards...
Undulating on rugged slopes covered in ice
Lacking...
Slick...
Pivoting out of control...
Divided...
The tip of the iceberg peeps through to my consciousness
A growl trips me up.
A shiver ran down my back a few hours ago
Its a full blown blizzard now.
Diversion is of the essence.
But as I said...
You don't mean...
But why would that change...
I'm now opaque with dissonance. 
--Shivangi Vyasulu.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

hey, it's ok. even the most troublesome day lasts only 24 hrs. this will be over soon. cheer up shivy!

Scather said...

Good to see you writing again. Big hugs!

Creative Commons License
Poet's Marathon by Shivangi Vyasulu is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at http://shivispoetry.blogspot.in/.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://shivispoetry.blogspot.in/.